Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LAHH Reunion Pt 1 - LTFTV ("Live" Tweeting Foolishness on TV)

Hello All!! Here are my notes on this week’s LAHH Reunion!

So many notes. This Reunion was crazy!!!!!!!!!!

• Monique – ugh, I already hate her. this stupid a** monologue is why. She bet not mess up this reunion.
• Looks:
o Cinnamon is gorgeous.(Cinnamon is what I call Cyn. I don't know why. Just go with it) Erica too. Also – I like Cinnamon’s dress. Somebody find that for me.
o Tahiry’s hair is cute!!
o Rashida’s hair is still a no.
o Peter’s broads are both blah. But still too cute for him, so there’s that. Tara’s hair is stupid.
o Joe Budden – yum.
o Rich & Saigon – yuck.
o Peter Gunz continues to be my biggest disappointment.

Erica/Cinnamon/Rich Pesos
o Rich said “unbenounced”. Sir. that is not a word. It's not. no.....
o (side note – nobody ever wants to be over at my desk having business convos until LAHH is on & Erica Mena is cussing. Beat it, people)
o I missed the entire Erica & Cinnamon leaving the reunion stage & crying business cause people were at my desk talking. Dangit!!!! (what happened?!?!)
o Why did Erica change clothes? I’m confused.

Nya Lee/Bald headed str’apper (that’s a stripper slash rapper, fyi)
o Look at Joe Budden face during this whole bald headed business. Hahaha!! He is so unamused.
o She looks pretty, though.
o Erica Mena is not here for her BS. ‘You ARE the bottom”. Hahaha. I love her.
o And………………fight fight fight fight!!! Yippeeeee!! Let them hoes fight, Monique!! Get yo hairy legged self out the way so them hoes can fight!!

• Joe & Tahiry
o Awww man, they need to get it together. I like these two.
o Unless Joe wants to come over to Team Mojito, then it’s eff Tahiry all day.
o Yoooooooooooooooooooo! He got real mean just now. “like somebody gives a fu**. Do I look like women is a problem, my nigguh?” yikes. (I will still take him, though. idc idc idc)
o Tahiry crying cause she wanna punch him in his mouth.
o His mama looking like “you acting real terrible right now, son”
o Awwwww, he mean. And he probably IS a sociopath like my coworkers think. BUT…………he so cute. Awww, give Joe another chance, tahiry. He loooooooooves you!!

• Peter’s Angels
o Tara sitting here lying on the tv . girl, boo.
o So, he was already engaged & a girl was PREGNANT when he got with Tara, so………….
o Exactly, hair legs, exactly!! Why Tara so mad at Aminah, when she knows what it is cause she been here herself!?!
o Peter!! “You don’t?” Call her out, son. Call her out!! She not gon sit here and lie on this couch. Not in front of Peter Gunz, no no no!
o Now she tryna act like she didn’t know he was lying. Girl………………….
o This performance!!!!!!! Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Did he say “dirty feet dudes”?
o Look at Tara’s face!!! Hahaha!!
o What is this dress doing?
o Not album in the key of GUNZ. Ha!
o Tara so stupid – of course he would be mad. You are a possession, dummy. He wants to keep all his toys to himself.

• Part 2 Reunion:
o Saigon done lost his mind. He only 4’11 talking all this ish! She should pick him up & spank his little behind like the toddler he is.
o Rashida – why she talking to Joe Budden like that?!?! Why she mad at him for?!?!
o Aminah & this pregnancy test in her bra. Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o If Erica Mena sits on this stage & say she in love with Rich I’ma be so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, so..............that's all until next week. whew, that made me so tired!!

XOXO

Mojito

No comments: