Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WTF Wednesday!!!!!!

Okay y'all - it's WTF Wednesday!!!!! You know the drill!!!

Here are this week's WTFs:

- did Ellen really just try to ambush Diddy about why he let CB & Rihanna in his house?
- and did this mofo really just tell her "well - it's my house and I'll let whoever I want in it." Hahaha!!!
- did we have a real life Craig from Friday situation up here at the plantation? Mofos getting fired on they day off? Why yes - yes, I think we did!
- how can I possibly be coming down with another cold?
- and why are these new meds giving me coke rage?

That's it for me!! Nothing too bad, I must say!! Okay - hit the comments with your own WTFs. Oh yea - that's my last and biggest WTF - I almost forgot!!

- are there really ZERO comments in my comments section, even though I've threatened the usual suspects? WTF!!!

XOXO

Mojito

1 comment:

Disneyland Mom said...

OK, here goes...
WTF?
I never said the label was paying for Anthony HAmilton's travel, so why did I have to cancel him 2 DAYS BEFORE the show??
WTF?
Why am I getting less back this year in taxes than last year??
WTF?
Why did I do the ignorant black man thing and buy a Benz without owning a home first?
WTF?
I could go on, but I won't...