Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Milli




So...........not sure if you have or haven't heard or just plain don't care, but Diddy & Titty (Rick Ross) dropped a million dollars on skrippas at the club. Well,people are NOT happy about this. I mean, downright pissed!! And I don't get it. Like, why?

I never understand why people feel like they get to tell somebody how to spend the money that they earned! Mojito comes to work every day & sometimes puts up w a little bit of BS. And if I want to spend all my money on cupcakes & stilettos, well I wish a muthafucka WOULD tell me I can't or shouldn't.

So here are the arguments & my take on this:

*** He should "spend it on sending 10 kids to college" and "not on naked booty".
Well a LOT of strippers are single moms. Who's to say that money is NOT going towards college tuition for their kids or for them, for that matter. Plus - it's his damn money. If he wants to take a milli & stick it up Cassie's vag, it's his money, right?

*** That's a lot of money.
Actually - it's not. Maybe it is to Titty (Rick Ross) & to Mojito, but it's not to Diddy. His 2010 net worth was $380 million. That milli he spent is not even 1/2 of 1% of his income. Break that down for the average American's salary - which is $46,326 - and that makes it the equivalent of the average American (read: YOU) spending $87.25. Now imagine someone telling you how to spend your $85. How mad would you be? How dead ass wrong would they be?

*** If Rick Ross is gonna stay rich, he needs to be investing in assets (things that make you money)
I actually agree with this. But let's say he is already doing that? Does this change your opinion? so - let's say we find out he's invested a ton of money already, does that mean he now has y'all's permission to slap it on a round ass in the club? What is the dollar amount he has to have in his bank account to make it okay with y'all? Does every cent he makes have to go towards getting richer or is he allowed to trick some of it off? Does every cent you guys make go towards your future or does some of it go towards foolery? (These are real questions - I really wanna know)

*** When you make millions, please don't spend one of them in a strip club (this is from a co-worker)
I don't understand this. The girls that work at strip clubs can't get their money? I mean - if they spent a milli on liquor or food, no one would be saying crap. But give it to a stripper & everybody has some shit to say. Estas loco.

I think I'm done. I could go on and on, but I won't. I would like to hear y'all's opinions, so you know what to do. (Comments people, comments)

Until next time.

XOXO

Mojito

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was a hot sexy bitch, I would be stripping 24/7 and collecting that CAYSH!

Unknown said...

Hi Spicy.. well fo rone, I must say if you are or have been writing blogs i need a subscription homie!!!!!

yes true that is a lot of money but whether people know it or not, THEY WORK FOR WHAT THEY HAVE. If people want to get it like that they need to learn ways of making it like that. maybe they need to drop them drawls at the same strip club they did, or become the strippers friends.. I mean me personally i think people are just basing things off of what they believe they know. like you said they might just be investing in some things that we may or may not know about.. and with all the money they have, what more can they spend it on aside from what they've already spent it on??? time to give the other ppla chance i guess. regardless of how they spent it, it was still "giving bac" and a huge blessing at that. i'm almost thinking about taking some pole dancing classes to get that quick mill too! (not) but whatever money we make is our money. if its for dumb, ignorant, "omg i can't believe you bought that" purposes, at the end of the day IT'S MY MONEY THAT I MADE!