Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WTF Wednesday!!!

Y'all – it’s WTF Wednesday! (Yep – I decided to make it weekly. What? You guys don’t have WTFs every week? Well Mojito definitely does.

Here are mine for the week:

  • Really? You gonna start off my morning with a 6:32 am email that essentially says “850 layoffs company wide……………..more news later today”
  • Did we say today? Make that more news on Monday. Have a nice weekend? (um………………..how am I supposed to have a nice weekend now?)
  • Wait……………….is this person still here? How did that happen?
  • Did FSMN just make a beeline to get over here and shake my hand? (For the uninformed, that would be the good Reverend Fo Shizzle My Nizzle) Stop it.
  • Did I just eat okra? Ewwww………………………
  • That Christmas tree is how much? You know we in a recession, right?

So those are the WTFs – but here’s the good news of the week – a founding member of the BSM is back in town so we ‘bout to get right!!! You’ve been warned!!!!

So you know the drill - hit the comments section with your very own WTFs!!

And please send any advice questions - love, work, family, money, extortion plots (I keed I keed) - to dearmojito@gmail.com.

XOXO

Mojito

No comments: