Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A BWK on Not Dating NWKs

As promised - I'm going to address illfareal's foolish comment from the other post. Although - he could stick to the topic at hand and refrain from hijacking my comments to talk about unrelated foolishness. (It's okay - he's family - they do what they want.)

Now then - illfareal wants to know why so many BWKs (bi***es with kids - his words not mine) won't date NWKs (negroes with kids). As one of these women, allow me to explain.

It's a simple answer, easily summed up in two short but powerful words: baby mommas.

NWKs come with baby mommas. (Well - most do, there are a few exceptions). And mojito is emphatically uninterested in dealing with baby mommas. I know you're thinking - but mojito, ain't you a baby momma? No sir. The coconut rum in my mojitito has been long gone so it's just me all me. No baby daddy = no baby daddy drama. I'm a momma, not a baby momma.

Anyway - that is the main reason for BWKs not dealing with NWKs, the BMs. Yes- BM, like bowel movement. You know why? Cause dealing with them can be downright shi**y. Now don't get me wrong - there are quite a few BMs who don't act up. And usually if a BM is acting up - it's because the BD has done something or has done nothing. And by nothing I mean - no child support, no visits, no involvement with the child, etc......... And so - rightfully so, BM is pissed and has no choice but to act up. I don't fault those BMs. I don't want to deal with them - but I don't fault them.

But there is another type of BM and this is the type that make me say no, no, no and no to NWKs. I'm talking about BM that still wants to be the girl/wife and can't let go of the past so she acts up:
- won't let the BD see the kids
- constantly engaging BD in needless convos (just to have a reason to talk to him)
- drops kids off at the wrong and most inopportune times
- calls BD at 3:00 a.m. while BD is happily snuggled up with mojito, talking 'bout "the baby is throwing up............". {sorry - flashbacks!! Side note - uh.........what kind of mommy are you that you don't know what to do when a baby throws up? what the hell is BD gonna do? Last I checked he wasn't a pediatrician}

Sorry - back on track now. So there you have it illfareal - an explanation for BWKs who don't date NWKs. Feel free to comment - I'd love any insight you or anyone else can offer. And ladies - please comment with your experience dating NWKs. (Maybe your experiences will change my mind!)

In the meantime - I have something to say to the NWKs.

If your baby momma is -
- married to another man (or woman) and blissfully happy
- dead
- in jail
- in Siberia or some other far away place with no intention of returning

if you meet any of those conditions and you're cute, single and your kids are well-behaved........holla at mojito!!! :)

As always - I can be reached at dearmojito@gmail.com

XOXO

Mojito

No comments: