Monday, January 12, 2009

Stop Frontin'

So, I have this acquantance. For the purposes of this blog let's call her Michelle. SO Michelle is one of those chicks that wants to appear to be a "good girl" but still act like a...............I started to say bad girl, but that's the thing. It's not even like she's acting all that bad. Her actions are not inherently hoe-ish. I mean, we're grown. So it's perfectly normal and acceptable for a woman to have a healthy sexual appetite and sex life. So why does this chick feel the need to lie about her actions just to keep up some sort of image. And truth be told, nobody is even buying that innocent act in the first damn place so she might as well keep it all the way real.

And on that topic – am I the only one who doesn’t buy or care that Mariah Carey is always claiming to be able to count the number of men she’s been with on one hand? I think the entire topic is tacky to being with. BUT – if you’re gonna talk about your sex life – keep it all the way real, please! If not, then just shut the hell up!! Mojito ain’t saying shi* about my sex life cause it falls under the category of NYDB - nunna’ yo’ damn bidness. But what you will NOT catch Mojito doing is talking at length about the great miraculous conception that resulted in the birth of Mojitito (my little one). I mean, really!!

For real, for real – I find make believe conversations to be a waste of my precious life minutes. I can’t NEVER get them minutes back – they don’t roll over, they can’t be put on layaway, nothing!! Just gone!! And she done wasted a shi*load of my life minutes telling me fairytales about dude A “just kissed me out of nowhere” or how all she remembers is waking up naked or that when she finally “came to” she was “on top of him” but didn’t know how she got there and she “doesn’t know how” they ended up giving sex, etc……..

In my experience – and I could be mistaken – kissing is a two person activity. Particularly the French variety. Therefore, no one “just kissed” you without you kissing them back. And any time you wake up in a strange place, nekkid, “diddled” and all without your consent – you need to call the authorities. And by authorities I mean the po-po, your local sexual assault hotline or at the very least cousin Ray Ray and ‘nem. And I don’t think I need to tell y’all she ain’t called nary one of the above referenced. In fact, she’s gone on 2nd & 3rd dates with these perps. (yeah, that’s right – perps!! That’s what they call them on Law & Order, right?)

And see – that’s that bull**it! So ladies, please, please, please!! I beseech thee. I implore thee – STOP THE BULLSHI*!!!!!

It’s okay. Really. It is 2009. it’s okay that you went out with a guy, had a good time and decided to let him get to 1st, 2nd, 3rd base. Hell – it’s okay if you decided to let him hit a home run – it’s your own dayum bidness and it is not a crime! Matter of fact – you taking alllll the fun out of the story with yo’ dayum lies!! Cause I’d much rather hear the story of how he came through and knocked it out the park or even if he came through and provided you with a sweaty, awkward and not-so-fulfilling 3 1/2 minutes – cause that could be amusing as well!! But gotdayummit ladies, for corn’s sake, for the love of pete……………………………stop frontin’!!!! Immediately!!

Now then – your turn:
- Ladies – have you ever lied about your “dealings” with a dude? I’m not talking about covering yo a** during an interrogation. I’m talking about an unsolicited lie! If so – why? (I really am curious). If not, do you know one of these frontin’/lyin’ chicks?

- Gentleman – do you know any chicks that do this? Or wait – do guys get involved with this foolishness? Why?

Hit up the comments section with your replies!!

XOXO

Mojito

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we live in a very unaccepting world, people are so quick to judge, label, excommunicate, banish, reject, ect if someone else does something that is morally out-of-wack with what they believe in....

when chicks lie about their sex lives, they are trying to protect themselves socially... Its not being fake, its having a clear understanding of the consequences of certain truths

dont be mad at your girl for lying, be mad at all the "judges" she is trying to protect herself from, they are the root of her lies....

Mojito said...

You have a good point Jas. But she's only talking to me - and we allllllll know I aint gonna judge. BUT - I guess you gotta keep your story straight so if your "story" is that you didnt do it, then you gotta be consistent.

it's whack, though. Cause if you think about it - she's basically calling these dudes rapists to people that know them. And that aint cool - no matter what the reason.

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely lied! I couldn't buy a date in high school (due in part to the fact that an unfortunate incident caused me to lose a full two inches of hair from my forehead going back--weaves weren't then what they are now) and one evening found myself in a game of truth or dare. I selected truth, was asked about my sex life, and proceeded to regale the committee with tales of all manner of sordid sexcapades. Bald chicks can't get none? They'll never know.

But enough about me...I have a friend just like yours Mojito and listening to her is beyond irritating. It seems like the only person who believes her tall tales is her. All of her friends know the deal and don't care either way-it's just infuriating. How bout this? If you're doing stuff that you think may be frowned upon by the general public but you're comfortable with...like Nike said--just do it. Do what you do and stop yammering about on it.

ILLFAREAL said...

Well i'll say this. Best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut! Treat it like you just got arrested. Don't say a damn thing. If you tell the truth guys think your a hoe. If you lie guys think your an honest prude or just a lying hoe. People are judgmental. There is a double standard in this world. I don't make the rules it is what it is. Guys that lie are even worse cuzz your not pimpin! It's cool. Not everybody has one-night-stand game. I never lie about someone I didn't hit off. For what? If anything i'm in such shock that i have no problem telling people about this crazy broad that didn't let me hit. Can u believe it? Fronted on ME? Amazing!

Mojito said...

Illfareal - you stupid as hell!!

Anonymous - i think I know this friend and she's just as irritating as my friend. ugh. but uh..........I'ma' need more info about this unfortunate balding incident. care to share the gory details?