Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WTF Wednesday!!!

Hey Y'all!!! It's that time again!! WTF Wednesday!!!



Now - I don't know about y'all and y'all's week- but I was ready to do WTF Wednesday like Monday!! No BS!!



So here are this week's WTFs:

- wait, if I flew out of state to visit you. uh............why you tryna holla at my girl?

- and why you tryna hook me up with your brother?

- how in the f*** is it 25 degrees here? Ain't this supposed to be the desert?

- wait, how am I the a**hole in this situation? I'm confused.

- are you seriously telling me it'll cost me $12 to withdraw cash outta this ATM machine? $12? Twelve? Dollars? Really?

- how the hell did I go to a city known for sin and didnt even get close to thinking about sinning? WTF?

- I'm sorry, I think I misheard you. In fact, I'm certain I misheard you. Did you really just ask me what my pu**y tastes like?

- do you really think that's an appropriate questions?

- um........why do you think I would know? Or did you want me to guess. I'm confused.

- what do you mean the plane already left? The flight is at 7:25. It's 7:18. And if it left - why am I looking at it out the window? Really?


Okay - those are my WTFs for the week!!

Please hit up the comments section with yours!! Remember - you can now post anonymously - so feel free to really put it out there!!

XOXO

Mojito

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I got one!!! What do you mean your jump off's pregnant?!?!?! At 35? With two kids already? Dude. You're seriously messing up my plans.

Anonymous said...

A bill collector from Rent-A-Center has been calling me constantly trying to find a friend of mine who's apparently behind on payments. Yeah...he just asked me out to dinner. Huh?!? Here's a thought...take that money, apply it to my girls bill and stop calling me. WTF indeed!

ILLFAREAL said...

Mojito u and I will talk later about all of this!

Stiletto Jill said...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, I am BLOWN AWAY! I mean really... I really think "THOSE ONES" think the world spins in reverse for them. OMG

Anonymous said...

umm...WTF...why is this the first time i'm hearin 'bout some of dis...I mean really!!! oh and it's 70 here today? :)